Get a free upgrade to a Ten Year Warranty when you have a Viessmann boiler installed by 31st December 2018!
One of the biggest international manufacturers of commercial heating systems, German made Viessmann boilers have rapidly become the domestic boiler of choice around the world as well. Viessmann, founded in 1917, has over 12,000 employees across the world. They are truly international with presence in 12 countries with 23 production divisions, subsidiaries and representations in 74 countries, and 120 sales offices around the world.
These are premium, German engineered boilers boasting long term reliability and high efficiency. What’s more, they are consistently regarded as one of the quietest boilers in their class, at noise emission levels of only 35dB, so you don’t hear the boiler humming when you’re trying to catch a warm, quiet night’s sleep.
What really makes Viessmann boilers stand out is the high performance, patented Stainless Steel Inox-Radial Heat Exchanger. This is unique and exclusive to the Viessmann boiler range. Stainless steel is highly resistant to corrosion in a wide range of pH levels, as well as ensuring a long service life and high heating output on a very small footprint. This technology brings with it extremely high efficiency, as well as exceptional reliability during its long service life. You simply cannot go wrong with choosing a Viessmann boiler.
Some features of Viessmann Boilers:
- High quality Stainless Steel Inox-Radial Heat Exchanger
- Long Term Reliability, Durability and High Energy Efficiency
- High Efficiency – 94% and 98% and above on Vitodens 200-W
- Combined PRV (Pressure Release Valve) and Condensate Pipe
- Compact design
- One of the quietest boilers on the market
- Available in outputs from 4.7 to 35 kW
- Class A rated for Energy Efficiency
- Backlit LCD Touch Screen for Easy operation