The Intergas Rapid System & Combi boiler, smart in every sense.
At City & County Heating we have noticed that more and more of our customers are opting for an Intergas high efficiency condensing gas boiler. They have been designed & built specifically for the Irish market and have been proven to be an incredibly reliable boiler!
Intergas has been at the forefront of domestic boiler manufacture for over 40 years. The Intergas range is renowned for its A rated high efficiency, dual circuit and very importantly – its virtually indestructible heat exchanger; not one has failed in over 20 years. With only 4 moving parts it is the ultimate boiler for all domestic requirements. Robust construction, low maintenance operation, so ideal for any & all demanding situations.
Combining high efficiency in both hot water and central heating modes, the Rapid retains all the benefits of Intergas’s revolutionary condensing boiler technology. It’s available in multiple power outputs to satisfy most domestic applications for both combination and system boilers.
The main benefits of the Intergas heat exchanger are:
- Separate heating and hot water circuits – eliminates both diverter valve and separate plate heat exchanger
- 22mm waterways for Central Heating
- 12mm waterways for Domestic hot water in combi models
- Cast aluminium gives thermal performance like cast iron and acts as a heat store
- Solid aluminium block is virtually unbreakable
- Copper water channels minimises corrosion
- Single continuous waterways minimise risk of blockage or scaling
- Totally safe – not damaged by lack of water and no pressure switch
- Totally reliable – not one heat exchanger failure in over 20 years
Some of the benefits of the Intergas boiler are as follows:
- Burner modulates from 30% to 100% to match the heat demand, resulting in maximum efficiency
- Self learning “Eco” mode for hot water
- The Intergas boiler is durable with a life expectancy of well over twenty years
- Easy access to all parts for servicing
- Frost protection is built in
- Quiet operation due to soft start burner programme
- Pump runs briefly every 24 hrs to prevent sticking
- Low operating pressure 0.2bar
- Direct hot water is served by a separate circuit in the boiler so, should the pump fail, the system will always deliver hot water